SkyTech is a MAR-145 approved helicopter maintenance organization. We work in partnership with Macau’s East Asia Airlines Limited, which under the “Sky Shuttle” brand offers an extensive range of helicopter shuttle and charter services in the Pearl River Delta. We would like to now invite high caliber individual to fill the following position.
- Working as a licensed engineer performing Line and Base maintenance on our busy fleet of AW139 helicopters.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of workmanship are maintained in accordance with manufacturer and company requirements
- Issue Certificate of Release to Service upon the completion of any package of maintenance, defect rectification, or component replacement prior to an aircraft flying
- The recording, upkeep and completion of the Operator’s aircraft Technical Logs in accordance with company procedures and airworthiness authority requirements
- Performing duties, responsibilities and maintenance in accordance with the Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) and company procedures.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in aircraft maintenance.
- EASA Part-66 B1.3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License Holder for five years.
- AW 139 Type Rated
- Able to work well within a highly dedicated experienced team
We offer attractive rewards and career projects to suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Estrada do Altinho de ka Ho, s/n Hangar de Helicopteros, Coloane, Macau. or via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (853) 8893 3460.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.